On this page you find all important commands for the CLI tool netlify. If the command you are looking for is missing please ask our AI.
Netlify is a powerful command line tool used for web development and deployment. Designed to work seamlessly with modern web development workflows, it simplifies the process of deploying and managing static websites.
- Netlify provides a command line interface (CLI) that allows developers to interact with their Netlify projects directly from the command line.
- It offers various commands to perform common tasks, such as deploying, updating, and managing site settings.
- With Netlify CLI, developers can create new Netlify sites from scratch or initialize them from existing code repositories.
- It integrates with popular version control systems like Git, making it easy to trigger builds and deployments upon code repository changes.
- The CLI allows developers to perform local development and testing of sites, providing a local development server that closely mimics the production environment.
- It enables seamless integration with popular frontend frameworks and tools, such as React, Angular, and Vue.js.
- Netlify CLI supports flexible and dynamic configuration options, allowing developers to customize build settings and deployment processes.
- It provides powerful features like live reloading, which automatically updates the browser whenever code changes are made.
- Netlify CLI allows developers to manage serverless functions, which can be used to implement backend functionalities for their static sites.
- It also offers advanced features like form handling, automated asset optimization, and integrations with third-party services like content management systems and form providers.
List of commands for netlify:
netlify:tldr:019cb netlify: Log in to the Netlify account.$ netlify logintry on your machineexplain this command
netlify:tldr:0d1ad netlify: Deploy the contents of a directory to Netlify.$ netlify deploytry on your machineexplain this command
netlify:tldr:38516 netlify: Start a local dev server.$ netlify devtry on your machineexplain this command
netlify:tldr:69e94 netlify: Configure continuous deployment for a new or an existing site.$ netlify inittry on your machineexplain this command